- This event has passed.
BlackStone Discovery @ WSGR: Navigating and Managing E-Discovery in the Law Office
August 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Have you ever thought “We should have done something about e-discovery and data management a long time ago. Now we just don’t know where to begin!” BlackStone Discovery president Derek Duarte will join a panel of e-discovery experts to help you take the stress out of building better e-discovery practices.
● The process of e-discovery from pre-lawsuit to trial
● What types of e-discovery software are available and what is best for your firm?
● How to cost and budget for e-discovery
● How to avoid liability, sanctions, and malpractice
● What is a litigation hold letter?
● How to draft respond to e-discovery requests
● Special consideration for texts, social media posts, and foreign language data
● How to effectively use data obtained at depositions, mediations, and trials
5:30 p.m. – Registration
6:00 p.m. – Dinner
6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Presentation
$55 – Members (includes dinner/no refunds)
$75 – Non-Members (includes dinner and free one-year membership in SCCoLPA/no refunds)
This workshop has been approved for 90 minutes of CLE/CCLS credit
Register online and pay via PayPal at www.sccolpa.org OR contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
650 Page Mill Road Palo Alto, CA 94304
Conference Room – Courtyard 1D (check in at reception desk)