As an experienced provider of discovery services, BlackStone is able to present well thought out and cost-conscious discovery strategies to both the in-house and outside counsel legal teams. Other strategies we employ to help control costs include:
- Getting involved early on with any new litigation,
- Becoming familiar with previous litigation matters
- Understanding and presenting the appropriate technologies available, and
- Having a familiarity with both broad and specific nuances which can be deployed during the discovery process.
BlackStone understands how to impact the budget by
- Limiting the impact of litigation on normal business activities,
- Controlling resources spent on non-relevant data, and
- Fostering communication between all parties involved (in-house legal team, IT department, and outside counsel).
Smart corporations and seasoned attorneys know that to meet budgetary guidelines, all aspects of a litigation matter must be taken into consideration. BlackStone Discovery specializes in working with in-house legal departments and outside counsel to develop budget conscious solutions for litigation discovery. BlackStone understands the how important costs are in a matter or project, so our project managers work with you to customize your projects that meet your objectives.