- This event has passed.
“The Exchange” eDiscovery
September 27, 2017 - September 28, 2017
Presented by Today’s General Counsel
This highly interactive colloquium will provide a deep understanding and practical advice regarding major e-discovery challenges facing organizations today.
This program introduces a NEW type of e-discovery event:
- A series of ten in-depth round-table discussions
- Specifically for in-house counsel
- Moderated by leaders in the e-discovery arena
- Building on a set of frequently-encountered factual and legal issues
- And with attendees and moderators jointly developing practical solutions
A note from John Munro [VP of National Markets]
In today’s landscape of mega conferences and pay to play networking events, it is difficult to find occasions that truly provide attendees with an opportunity to interactively discuss major challenges facing organizations. “The Exchange” provides just what is missing from those events. A series of roundtable discussions guided by eDiscovery leaders allow corporate counsel, outside counsel, and experts alike the opportunity to discuss and develop practical solutions for the challenges facing corporations today. If this is something that you have found missing from many of the InfoGov/eDiscovery/Legal seminars and events you have attended we highly recommend you consider the “The Exchange”.