Whitepapers and Resources
- The Hatch-Waxman Playbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Pharma Document Review
- Beyond the E: Applying an Analog Approach to Discovery in a Digital World
- 7 Keys to Marketing Yourself and Your Law Firm in a Changing Legal Landscape
- The Rise and Impact of Alternative Legal Service Providers
- Is Email Dead?
- Cost Effective Litigation Response through Information Governance
In this episode of the .Dat File, Derek shares his perspective on how the eDiscovery landscape is changing for vendors and law firms, his opinion on why lawyers are so hesitant to embrace new technology and how we can apply the lessons learned in big data analytics to eDiscovery problems. Derek currently manages the eDiscovery consulting, forensics and technology development groups at Blackstone Discovery, a well-respected vendor in northern California.
“I rely upon BlackStone because they are always ready to provide prompt, thorough, and cost efficient support. They also have the knowledge and experience to advise even our largest clients how to best tackle the clients’ discovery issues.”
Daniel Shvodian, Perkins Coie LLP