BlackStone Tech Stack & Products
Our Technology Stack
At BlackStone, our experienced litigators and forensic investigators leverage cutting edge technology to help you be more efficient. Silicon Valley is home to the best and newest software needed to win your case. Located in Palo Alto, BlackStone stays ahead of the game with a team of experts in E-Data and eDiscovery technology. We also develop our own technology like LineOut, the fastest redaction tool on the market. BlackStone has customized the well-known project management software Mavenlink to optimize eDiscovery and Information Governance projects.
Proprietary Technology and Build Outs
- Cull data defensibly.
- Extract data defensibly without passing over nested files.
- Natural language filtering.
- Safely accessible for multiple parties.
- Understand reviewability of data.
- Evaluate your case based on BlackStone’s data polling.
- Get recommendations for data to be processed.
- Centralized, Secure Communication and collaboration with project management, review, and technical team on‐demand.
- Budget Management & Adherence ‐ Tracking data, budget and project alerts.
- Work flow Coordination ‐ managing requests, expectations, deliverables and deadlines.
- Reporting & Integration with outside systems.
- Converts all formulas to values.
- Removes all external links.
- Scrubs metadata, comments, etc.
- Redacts full rows that do not contain a specified term.
- Utilizes a range of published and internal experiment results for predictive accuracy.
- Quick to build model and predict relevance of documents
- Utilizes prioritized ranking over the target documents instead of binary partitioning.
- Provides reasonable predictions of the probability that a document is relevant.
"As a longtime client, I rely on BlackStone Discovery for their comprehensive eDiscovery support services. BlackStone has the technical understanding and experienced project management to support our diverse needs. Whether it’s forensic collection, early case assessment, ESI processing, hosting, or general litigation support I would highly recommend the BlackStone Discovery team.”